Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BRIDAL WEEK FINALE: Model Melody (Starring: Steffimariechen. Guest Stars: A lot of people!)

Bridal Week Day 7: If this isn't my magnum opus, it's definitely the longest cap series I have ever made. A lot went into this and I'm proud to end Bridal Week with a bang! I made a similar cap like this before, but went for a new angle with this one. This cap was made for my friend Steffi at Steffimariechen's Forced Femme Captions. It also has appearances from Annabelle Raven, Simone, and more!











The End!

9 comments:

  1. A lot of care went into this, obviously. You've captured the big day rush and all the frantic energy within it. She might as well had to the real wedding! Thanks for the cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal Courtney, i love this, really, really great work. You've really outdone yourself with this one 10 of 10:)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Courtney, I love this series ! It shows that you took the time to use current facts with Andre modeling bras and moved the images along with sweet and sassy text. You must be drained after this series but I anxiously await your next posts. Maybe we can do another collaboration in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a longer replay at the Haven...

    Suffice to say, I am FLOORED by the effort you have made, and I LOVE it!!!!!

    /HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't say much more than the others - but I'll just say that your talent, insight and imagination shine through! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the best sets of captions I have possibly ever read. Great work, thank you for having Bridal Week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad everyone liked this! I like longer cap series, but they do take some time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This series is awesome! Plenty of potential to keep developing it further if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search