Sunday, October 28, 2012

Annoucements: Courtney's Unclean Caps & Top 13 TG Stories

1. Whenever you see the above image, it means I'm going to be posting a cap that's "Not clean". So it will appear on the homepage as this image for those of you who do not want to view them. What do I consider "not clean?" Any cap that contains any nudity. Yes, I know that's the whole theme of my blog, but if I find a good image and inspiration strikes... I want to cap it! All of them will be tasteful!

2. I'm going to be doing a special Top 13 TG Stories post: One-Hit Wonders Edition!

This will feature stories written by "fly-by-night" TG Authors who seemed to give us one GREAT story and then disappear from the community forever! If you would like to submit a story: E-mail me!

1 comment:

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search