Monday, March 4, 2013

NoRulz EPIC TG CAP (AR, RC, TG/GT)





I had the idea for this cap a while ago, but after hearing about Ja Rule I knew I had to make it happen! (Although he's now BACK IN JAIL!): http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-ja-rule-back-in-jail-on-tax-evasion-charges-20130301,0,5595823.story

For transformation fans, this is a trifecta featuring gender transformation, age regression, and race change! I'm very happy with how this came out!

Special thanks for my personal assistant Claire for proofreading! This cap wraps up Black History Month Week, so hope everyone enjoyed!

My favorite Ja Rule songs: http://jaruleduets3.ytmnd.com/

4 comments:

  1. I like it! Great work. I love the multiple transformations. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one has to be one of the best I've read that included all three changes. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was pretty good, you covered the three best aspects of the TG genre all in one and didn't miss a beat! This is a rare series too- the length worked out and the story allowed for compression or expansion both of which would have turned out just as great

    Any way you could do another series like this featuring a change the other way around, from white male to black female?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do, this took me about an hour to design/write. Anything more than 3 panels is somewhat rare from me..probably less than 10 a year although I do have a massive 15 panel in the works.

      Delete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search