Here's the geeky story behind this one:

Last year, I bought a 2006 PowerMac G5 with a LOT of RAM from a graphic designer for dirt cheap. It sat unused for a while, but then I put it on my main home office desk so that I can work on my regular job stuff and take occasional breaks to write with Claire on our new novel (There are 2 additional books in the works right now).

I decided recently to install Adobe CS4 on the PowerMac and do caps as well. I hadn't used CS4 for years, but mostly use CS6: Indesign for most caps. This is the first cap made with the older version of the software. Design concepts are simple.

My main reason for doing this is, the computer I mostly use for caps a 2008 Macbook is currently on its last leg and constantly overheats.

I'll be able to do more caps now that this is in a different location than where I did most caps....late night in bed...especially since I know have a boyfriend!

Another announcements: Be sure to visit tgstories.com to check out our novel, Not Another TG Story. Special announcement coming on Monday.

Please comment on our caps!

Other special topics next week.

Love,
Courtney Captisa



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk crap here!