Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lost Cap: Pledge Simone


I was talking with my new friend Emissa Ghaight tonight about college stories. Generally, I've been unable to find GREAT stories in a college setting in the last few years. That's why I wrote, Dorm Room Secrets, with Claire that will be released VERY soon with the help of tgstories.com. It's a novelette that features a boy who must attend college after a mysterious letter arrives in the mail. I'm really excited about it and more information shall come soon!

When talking to Emissa, I thought about another great cap that I ran across in my collection a few nights ago involving college. It was a cap I made for Mistress Simone on Rachel's Haven. I could not find it when I went searching through the collection on this blog so unsure if it was posted. Keep in mind that I was making caps on Rachel's Haven's months before I started this blog, so there's a good chance it may have gotten lost in the transfer.

The date on the cap was "January 17, 2011" so I'm posting this nearly 4 years later. Wow, time really flies. It really doesn't feel like I've been capping that long! This may be one of the first caps I created. You can see my design skills were a little basic back then, but at least I wasn't just putting Arial font on a white background!

There are a number of caps in my collection that were never published. This was either because I just never got around to posting, because they were private, or because they were unfinished. Trying to clear out the old so will be posting some others soon.

I was telling Emissa that I think this could make a great full length story. What do you think?








3 comments:

  1. Interesting story, has some very good aspects to it. It's interesting to see this after you created it so long ago. Overall I liked this one a lot. (However I would NEVER cheer for University of Florida!!) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would if you were forced to! haha

      Delete
    2. I'd have to put in transfer papers - not gators in this gal!

      Delete

Talk crap here!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search