Sunday, November 28, 2021

Prices at the Pump (Political Cap)




 Almost the end of Shopping/Gift Week on Patreon. 


For you non-US cissies, do people post stickers of their leaders on gas pumps like they have been in America? https://heavy.com/news/i-did-that-biden-stickers-gas-stations-video-meaning/
Zoe said...

Courtney, really like when you do a political cap now and then and this one is great! Just where is this gas station as I'd like to fill my car up, even with these outrageous prices if I can get the same results!!!! Zoe

PS
Hope that you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving

Dee Mentia said...

Cute photo and caption too! Apparently I'm in too liberal an area, because I had no idea that people were doing this. then again, I also go to BJ's to get gas, so I am paying less than most people at the pump too!

And I feel bad for all the Brandon's out there!

Anonymous said...

Does writing caps like this turn you on or is it more of a propaganda thing?

Anonymous said...

Please tell us you're not a cheetohead republicant! Anyone that is a POC, LGBTQ or a working stiff should never vote for the very people that hate you!

Courtney Captisa said...

@Dee, Just take a trip south on 95 and you'll them VERY often once hitting certain states.

@Anonymous, I'm not republician. I just like seeing little cissies not only become girls, but also conservative.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search