Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 15 - Mz. Utah



  Good Morning gals! Here we are at chapter 15 of the Mizz TGMerica pageant. Again tried to put a subtle twist on the story so it doesn't get too repetitive, so I hope you enjoy. Just a reminder I plan on putting a poll out at the end of the series to see who is the winner. Also thinking of making it an annual thing so hope you enjoy. As always let me know your thoughts and thanks for your continued support! I love you all and wish you a great day! Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search