Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 17 - Mz. Alaska



  Good Morning girlies! I hope you enjoy this one. I think I did a good job at mixing up the plot to make it fit with the state at hand. As always be sure to leave your thoughts on the story, positive or negative. Additionally thank you for continuing to support me in my art. Have a great day and we will talk tomorrow.

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Each of the new girls have such excellent reasons for competing and are looking fantastic! I hope the sponsors of the competition announce at the actual event that each contestant will receive a $5,000 check just for competing! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

Thanks for your continued feedback Zoe!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search