Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 20 - Mz. Nevada



  Good Morning lovely ladies! Today is another chapter of the Mizz TGMerica. I would say at this point they don't need much introduction, so I will leave you with I hope you enjoy. As always leave your feedback and thank you for continuing to support me in my writing. Just knowing that so many of you a reading my stories make my day. Thanks again and have a great day. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Tracy did a heck of a job to win Nevada but her competition in the nationals will be much tougher. A nude gown won't do it as judges and the public want something left to the immagination! Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

Yes it will be interesting to see how it ends hehe.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search