Thursday, May 2, 2024

Down Unda!


  Happy Monday all! So today we get to do some more travel! I hope I executed the change well without being too cliche. As always please leave me your thoughts and criticism. I love you all girlies!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Another excellent caption Haylee!
Imagine that after Hazel explored "down unda" she headed to the Australian embassy to inquire about extending her visit and how to become an Australian citizen~ Zoe

Zoe said...

I really think that this story could or should have been about me! Z

Haylee Simsa said...

Hehe Zoe, thanks for the continued feedback, reach out to my work email would love to make a request for you :)

haysims47@gmail.com

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search