Friday, October 25, 2024

My Dinner with Andre/Aliya (A.I. video cap)

 The Patreon is active again! More A.I. video caps I've been making are on there.



_____

Andre had been a close friend of mine for over a decade. Though I would be lying if I said I wasn’t dreading having dinner together. We had not seen each other in person for a few months due to busy schedules, but recent texts from him warned me ahead of time that most of the conservation in the evening would revolve around the repercussions of his divorce and how difficult it was nowadays for a man in his early-40s to date unless they were rich. As much as I wanted to be there for a friend in need, I felt like I had provided him with plenty of advice and motivation during our texts. Andre just seemed to keep doing the swiping routine on Minder and going on dates with women who had four kids with four different men. I wanted him to be happy again. But he would need to start looking on the brighter side of life and take the advice I had given him. Part of his refusal had to do with that I had it “easier”. Here I was a bachelor who had never been married, around the same age, but plenty of luck with my career and investments in the past few years.


We met Captisa Cafe. A quaint fine dining place in the city. My expectations were correct as he came to dinner wearing a casual outfit and no smile on his face. After the server came to ask for our drink orders, I said to my friend: “I know the divorce has been very rough on you emotionally. Maybe now is NOT the time to focus on dating. Focus on yourself.” Andre replied: “You are an amazing man. Very successful and a very good friend. I just wish…. Things could be much different. That I could have your luck in life and for the situation to be perfect.”


I couldn’t believe before my eyes as Andre seemed to disappear. In his place was a woman of darker complexion. She was smiling brightly telling me about how she had just been accepted to the State School of Medicine. I learned her name was Aliya and she was just 23 years old with a promising future ahead. Her breasts were hard to ignore, showing ample cleavage with her silver dress but her eyes kept me engaged as well. She complimented me on my looks and told me she had never met another man like me. Her delightful laugh made me smile as she admitted to going on dates with hedge fund executives, rappers, and even a professor from the medical school but was mostly excited for our date together since she couldn’t stop thinking about me all week and any time I texted her, she wanted to reply right away rather than ignore them like most men who messaged her. It was hard to tell at first if she was looking for a sugar daddy or something special but I myself was looking forward to my next dinner with Aliya, and maybe something else.





Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search