Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Shared Dorm Hobbies




 *knock knock*


“HEYYYY, can we help you?”


“WOAH! Sorry ladies. I must have knocked on the wrong door. Looking for this bro named Kyle. He his rooming with Zac in 514. Just here to give him back the phone charger I borrowed last night.”


*giggle* “I’ll make sure he gets it back. Don’t worry!”


“Hmm.. the sign on the door says 514. Did you both exchange rooms this early in the semester or something?”


“Something like that…”


“Well, I just want to make sure he doesn’t get mad at me. If you know who he is, please make sure he gets his charger back. Wait.. is it your boyfriend?”


“Close but not close. He will be around.. but mostly when boymoding or having to go back home on for break.”


“I’m confused… Umm you said he’s not your boyfriend right.”


“We should just tell him…”


“Fine… You have the right room. We are Kyle and Zac… but go by Hannah and Lilly now!”


“This has to be a joke… there is no way the two of you are the two guys I saw yesterday. You don’t even look anything alike unless you found a magic wand or a skilled surgeon!”


“Try skipping class like baddies, dad’s credit card, salon trip, and stop at Target!”


“But why? No cap, why would two straight college bros just want to transform themselves into girls?!”


“I came back to the dorm and found Zac’s laptop open. Found he was looking at some TG caps on Deviant Art and surprised he was into the same thing that I had long held a secret! He was so nervous when I confronted him about it but then admitted that I secretly wondered what it would be like to be a woman as well. The more we talked, the more we thought college would be more fun if we just lived as our feminine selves. That meant a complete makeover and decorating our dorm room! We aren’t worried about anyone else knowing here, but please use proper she/her pronouns.”


“What are TG caps?”


“It’s a long story. If you have time, we can show you. Did you ever wear your sister’s panties or anything growing up?”


“NEVER! WTF!!!”


“Maybe just us… If you change your mind. Let us know.”

Zoe said...

Welcome back Courtney!
Great caption! I'll take the girl on the left, either to get into her skin or panties!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search