Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bending the Bookshelf reads NATS


Our good friends at Bending the Bookshelf recently did a post on our first novel, "Not Another TG Story."

Check it out: http://bibrary.blogspot.ca/2015/03/not-another-tg-story-by-courtney.html
Danyelle TS in FL said...

I just finished reading this book and I've gotta say I loved it. I feel you did the transition nicely. You were even in detail about the make-up. I almost feel as if I could use it as a how to book. I'm just a little curious about the pills that were mentioned and what they were. I would love to see the story continue. I'd love to see if she ends up doing some experimentation with Alyssa. I can't wait to read your next book when it comes to kindle.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search