Monday, October 30, 2017

Calling Southern Belles! (help needed) Updates

First things first: I know a lot of you are probably wondering when I'll launch new caps. The answer is tomorrow (Monday).  I haven't made a cap in months but finally have some new ideas. I've had a few people e-mail me over the last few weeks wondering when the next story will be released. Unfortunately, due to time constraints and personal commitments. All of the stories I had planned for September and October were delayed.

Here is what you need to know. I have no definite release date of any future story, but there are literally dozens that are in various stages of transition (get it?) Claire and I were planning to release the sequel to "See" for Halloween but that didn't happen. There was no Halloween story or cap series this year for the first time in a long time! We did plan the entire story though and it is amazing so far with some very good transformation scenes and backstory. We will finish this at a future date. Under the Poms 2 was planned but it is unclear on when that will come out.

I need help right now from friends and fans who are in God's Country: The Southern United States! There is an AR story I'm developing which takes place in modern times. I need the insight on an area in the south that is very upscale, upper middle class/lower upper class that participates in galas and debutante balls. If you live near there and have the inside scoop, please e-mail me at courtneycaptisa @ gmail.com.

Love,
Courtney

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search