Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Courtney can't help it


Uh oh, looks like Courtney is having some accidents :p
Unknown said...

Cool story. Well written and has me wanting to hear more about Courtney. I am like this...or similar. Idk why but I wish that I would completely loose all control over when I go to the bathroom. But, #1 only. And, I never was into the AB side of it. I just want to be bladder incontinent and I have no idea why. I think partly it's bc I hate myself. I feel like maybe I deserve that fate and all the social stigma that comes from it. Idk. I wish I did...or,, really I don't think I do want to know..lol I just wish adult diapers were cheaper lol
On another note though, idk about COMPLETLEY but it's true that you can become incontinent from wearing them constantly. It's happened to me. Somewhat.. I can still mostly hold it but I do have A LOT of accidents now. And, it's actually getting worse. Idk if it's psychological or something else going on but it's happening. I always thought that I would regret this if it happened but the only time I do is early 1st thing in the mornings when I don't feel good and it's freezing in the house and I have to get up and the 1st thing I HAVE to do is deal with all of that. I hate that part! But, you know the old saying, you get what you ask for.. I guess in this case it's true.

Hope to read more about Courtney very soon :)

Unknown said...

Woah. I didnt realize Courtney was just 15. It's a little weird now. Wtf is Tumblr doing routing me here? That pisses me off.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search