Sunday, May 12, 2019

Ballet for Bros: Mother's Day Special

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Heres to another holiday where I'm way behind schedule and another book gets postponed! Seriously though. I don't have as much time as I once did to dedicate towards TG Land. This sucks. I want to be young and irresponsible again!

Months ago, I planned for a Mother's Day themed story about the #balletforbros universe that you have seen on the blog before. The plot was about a single mother who is fed up with her teenage boys getting in trouble. Through mutual friends, she gets word of a ballet studio that accepts male students and slowly turns them into precious girls. At the studio, she is given a tour where she hears stories of various transformees and then decides that it is best for her teenage sons to turn into little girls.

I'm sure the story will happen at some point, but you get this cap for now!

In other news: New "Shit Courtney Found" tomorrow and Prom Week will be off and on throughout the rest of May! Yes, I am trying to finish a prom story. I got about 17,000 words into comPROMise and that was just the first few chapters!

Love,
Courtney



Lee said...

I am sorry that I missed The Day, but I hope that each of yours is at least as wonderful as the captions that you offer up to us.
I like this one very much, as The look in his eyes has a longing in them that is very touching for me. I dreamed of joining a like minded group, for exercise, of course. Looking cute would have been a plus.
Thank you. and I hope the rest of your year is filled with pleasure and passion.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search