Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Note from Courtney



In case you haven't noticed, I haven't posted in weeks. My personal life is extremely hectic at the moment and I don't have nearly the amount of time that I once did to devote to TG Land. In addition to that, I've lost my team! Taylor is apparently "unknown" at the moment and Claire is on medical leave until further notice! There were a few stories in various stages of development. I'll start posting caps again on Monday, but expect a slow summer.

Love, 
Courtney
I will be a girl said...

That is completely understandable. Take your time, and I can’t wait to see what you post in the future.

Unknown said...

life happens, you have to take care of real life first.

Anonymous said...

Cortney

Just take care of your personal life and once you are okay, then we are here for you.
You've been so good to us, its our turn to be good to you! Zoe

Michelleisback63 said...

I've noticed that the posts have been few and far between. Hope things get better for you in your real time life. I know how things can get really hectic and seem to dominate your time.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search