Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Ballet for Bros Certificate



Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone has a great holiday. I haven't been in the holiday spirit this year at all due to some personal issues with finances. As you may have noticed, there were no new releases for TG Christmas stories this year. You can still get the other Christmas stories I've released on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Courtney-Captisa/e/B00N97BGCC

Maybe it's time to send you an update on what's happening with my life inside TG Land (the good news)!

Claire and I are still talking but not currently working on anything. There were plans for a bundle of babysitter-themed stories but this may or may not come out in the future. We were disappointed by the sales of See 2 which was a labor of love! As a Christmas gift, I'm going to release one of the babysitter stories tomorrow available for free. For future stories, there are at least 50 of them in various stages of development. January will see a new one.

If you read TG Mall 6, you know that it is set around Christmas time. The sequel (6.5) was completely planned, but is only about 30% written. I may release this in early 2020. The story continues over course of a year coming back to Christmas time. The ending opens up MANY more sequels to the TG Mall franchise. Haylee Sims will most likely not be a part of this. I haven't spoken to her in over a year and think she may have moved on from TG Land. She did give me some creative direction of where the story should go, though.

In 2020, I'm going to be focusing on the Patreon, although of course, I will still update this blog with shorter caps, gender studies essays, and stupid memes!

Love,
Courtney
Lee said...

Some kids have all the luck.
Thank you for all of your hard work and beautiful captions over the last year.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search