Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Mall Completion




Anonymous said...

I am done with you Courtney, these anti-trans memes even if meant ironically are a complete buzzkill and you just seem to keep on piling more in as the headline to each new post. I’m fine with TG Caps not being quite “politically correct” because that can be part of the fun but it’s really disappointing to continually see this abusive bullshit on your site every time I visit. If your goal was to create a hostile environment to drive away any actually trans readership you have, then you’ve at least succeeded in this case. This is the last time I’ll be visiting your site and I do not plan on purchasing any future books or Patreon donations as I have done in the past. I hope you can find more space for compassion in your heart and we’ll always have “When In Rome”.

Jamie said...

You are such a joke I am an actual trans reader and I thought they were funny and in good fun because I’m not an overly offended crybaby that can’t take a joke I bet your the real life of party’s huh!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search