Monday, March 16, 2020

Coronavirus and TG Land Update!

This is a cap Claire made months ago that was never posted. She was supposed to make her first trip to America and visit NYC in January. We haven't really spoken much just due to different lifestyles at the moment minus when she messaged me about remembering her birthday on the blog in the same month! I hope she got the trip in before travel regulations between 'Merica and England became too strict! We kind of lost some steam after See 2 didn't sell to our expectations.

I'm now completely out of work in my real-life career because of regulations and shutdowns until further notice! My heart is broken! That being said... there is one benefit... MORE TIME IN TG LAND!

The results of the poll from a few weeks ago showed that most readers wanted to see "Cheer Up, Dad" released first. I managed to get the first few chapters done and had the entire story planned, but last week I read a certain story on Fictionmania that inspired a new story. It's a short-story that is not nearly as long and detailed as "Cheer Up, Dad", but is more of a fun, no-frills, get your rocks off kind of TG Story. The kind that seemed to be very popular in FM days back in the late 90s/early 00s. I won't reveal the entire plot, but will say that it's a "realistic" story that involves a guy in his 00s becoming his girlfriend's younger teen sister! It's about 85-90% completed right now and I expect to have it finished by tomorrow or Wednesday. It will be released on Amazon, Lulu, and for certain tier Patreon subscribers.

Hope everyone gets through this worldwide epidemic!

Love,
Courtney


Anonymous said...

Please, be careful. Coronavirus is not a joke

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search