Friday, October 16, 2020

Old Caps and Psycho Cheerleaders

 Claire and I were going through my photo album last night and found some gems of caps I made 2011-2014. It's fun to go back and see these. Some were risque, others very dated by today's standards, but most were gold. Here was one of my favourites from 2012! I remember people at the time were commenting saying they loved it! Original post: https://courtneycaps.blogspot.com/2012/04/psycho-cheerleader.html




Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing this back! Always enjoy looking at the "older" ones which we so much loved at the time! Zoe

Lee said...

I love the look on her face. Is she looking at the cheerleaders, or the basketball players. Perhaps if she were drooling would give me a hint.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search