Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Blogmania/Prom Season/HrdKnight/Accidental TG Caps!

This blog turns 10 years old this Fall. Can you believe it?! You know prom season has always been a big deal here. I'm hoping to have a few new stories completed as well in the next few weeks. It's been a few years now since a new release went out but I wrote at least 15,000 words to a story that was never released!

I plan on posting a "Top Prom Stories" this year. What do you think should be on the list?! I found a few forgotten stories from Fictionmania and some on more obscure sites that I loved. Here is one of my favorite prom caps that I posted way back in February of 2012. Always loved before and after caps.



https://courtneycaps.blogspot.com/2012/02/not-another-generic-prom-bet-cap.html

HrdKnight: His blog had not been updated since October which was unusual considering he posted daily TG Caps for a VERY LONG TIME! The blog has since been removed. I've received a few e-mails wondering if I know anything. Him and I visited each other's blogs often, but never really talked. I sent an e-mail to one I found but have not heard back. Hope he is okay!

Accidental TG Caps: These are when someone posts something that could be a TG cap, but not intentionally! There is one that is lost that I'm looking for that had a twin brother and sister. The sister was in a pageant dress and had the caption "My twin brother gets to see my #sissyside once in awhile!" This was before Instagram changed their hashtag system, so can't find it! But enjoy these:

Channing Tatum apparently wants to be prom queen!



This was on the art history parody site, That Is Priceless, the other day!

http://thatispriceless.blogspot.com/2021/04/masterpiece-2678.html


Get yourself a man that will dress the same as his daughters!


Adam Levine Proves He's The Ultimate Girl Dad By Wearing Matching Tie Dye Dresses With His Daughters

Love,

Courtney

Vanilla Thunder said...

The Female Me by Adam Cooper: https://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4404 is a pretty good prom story if you've never read it before.

Also, I've just realized that apart from TG caps, I've never done a prom story, which I should probably rectify...

Anonymous said...

Even after all of these years by having never attended my senior prom or anyone else's I still get a bit sad this time of the season seeing all the beautiful girls dressed in gowns. Wish back in my day guys could dress up in dresses and not be beaten up. Oh well... I still can enjoy it on Courtney's Clean Caps! Zoe

Tommy said...

I was just thinking about this prom cap of yours the other day. 2012 was right about when I started reading caps!

Tommy said...

I was just thinking about this prom cap of yours the other day. It was one of my faves back in 2012!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search