Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Jealous Teacher


Since my #goasagirl 30-cap series on Patreon was so successful, I decided to make some more prom caps. Since that series was all realistic, time for some magic ones! Always loved the idea of someone getting feminized by accident/due to someone else. https://www.patreon.com/posts/50826567

Cryofly said...

Good job. I like the effect on the text. And I agree, the premise of someone getting hit with the repercussions of someone else's mistake is always a fun one to explore.

Zoe said...

Love this cap Courtney!!!! Great that you got into doing
one involving a Genie!!!! Would love to see more with Genie.
I keep looking for an old lamp hoping to find me a Genie to
answer my wishes! If you happen to find Geni on-line address
please share it with me!!!! Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search