Thursday, July 15, 2021

Reunited with a Popular Girl




I haven't seen that many cheer TG caps lately, so let's change that! It's "Reunited" week on my Patreon, caps about people reuniting with someone and feminization occurs! This also goes along with my beloved trope of gender transformation happening along age regression and time travel!

Lee said...

Yay! Cheerleaders, and two cuties, too.

Rhodry said...

I'm not entirely sure how or why, all I know that it was that strange fog that appear. What happen next, well words can't describe. I was me a guy, then next I was cheerleader. I girl cheerleader. Most guys would freak out. But me I'm trying figure it out. And maybe its a good thing. For me!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, look on the bright side. It an always get brighter!

fj

Anonymous said...

Yep, look on the bright side. It an always get brighter!

fj

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search