Thursday, February 2, 2023

Belle's Training



 I've missed dark caps lately!

https://www.patreon.com/courtneycaptisa

Although it had only been three months since I started my position at Captisa Consulting, I couldn’t take it anymore. The toxic work environment, low pay, lack of benefits, and clueless management was finally getting to me. It was time to move on. Even if it was my first job out of college, there must be greener pastures. Working a fast food job would probably be a better life than the abusive I took as CC’s social media manager. The owner, Courtney, had unrealistic expectations about what sponsored ads could do and frequently belittled me and other employees on the job. The HR manager was out on maternity leave, so when it came time to give my two weeks notice resignation letter I had to go straight to Courtney’s office. She showed zero sympathy and didn’t even ask why I was quitting. She just stated that I was probably doing her a favor by leaving so she could find someone smarter! I had enough of her insults and told her the two weeks notice just turned into two seconds and that I would leave immediately not wanting to deal with her bitchy attitude any longer. 


After I told her my true thoughts, I don’t have much memory of what happened. Not sure if it was some spray she pulled out from under her desk or if it was a dart that hit my body but I apparently passed out and when I woke up I was in a very feminine decorated room laying in a sea of pink sheets, blankets, pillows, and holding a white teddy bear. My body had no major modifications other than being completely shaved from the nose down, and wearing what appeared to be female panties! There was no cell phone in site and no electronics, even a TV, were visible in the room. A Latina girl who appeared to be in her mid-20s came in and introduced herself as Miranda. She was Courtney’s housekeeper and told me she would be the one to help me with the transition! It had always been one of Courtney’s dreams to start a family but being a career woman got in the way. Since things were going well with the son of the CEO for Irador Energy, she didn’t need to transform anyone into her husband, but always wanted a daughter! Miranda explained that I could just forget about my apartment, friends, family, and previous life. They would take care of all legal and medical expenses for the transition. This week would include skin care sessions to make me look younger and whatever orchiectomy is. I would not have access to any outside communication until properly trained in how to speak and act like a young lady and would have to refer to Courtney as always being my mom. The thought of this is making me sick and I MUST find a way to escape before it’s too late. Miranda put some electronic device on my ankle which will paralyze me if I leave the house without their permission. Courtney said her goal is for her new boyfriend to meet me in two weeks, so I only have so much time to find a way out, contact the right people, and hopefully sue over this! Especially since Miranda said I have to visit someone named Dr. Lynn for some hypnotic sessions to learn how to be a girl named Belle!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search