Thursday, August 5, 2021

"My BFF's Back!" 11-panel cap on Patreon!

 


https://www.patreon.com/posts/54573038

Open to Queen-Level supporters and above. Please excuse the mess here while I reorganize my Patreon. I'm making new plans for more multi-panel caps like this. My friend Ashleigh  just announced she is going on a brief hiatus, so I am trying to fill the void with some great multi-panel caps like she makes. 

Mental week is the theme this week. In this story, Ryan runs into his deceased sister's friend, Kaitlyn, at a water park. She mistakes him for being his sister, Amber, and has gone through various mental issues since Amber's accident. To help her cope, he agrees to do girly things with her. But will it end with going to the salon and wearing his sister's clothes?

Hope you enjoy!

Love,

Courtney

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search