Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sh*t Courtney Found (July 2022)

 SCF was a short-lived feature I had on my blog a while back. It was a listing of random gender change stuff I found throughout the week. Going to start bringing this back!

 

Kitty St. Claire sent me this poem. At first, I thought it was something vintage but then discovered it was featured in the New Yorker and is about to be released by the author in a book of poems!

I've listed to Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History podcast for years. The first episode of the latest season is about "magic wand" experiments that could take place with no issues of ethics, budget, etc. The first experiment is about taking the penises of newborn boys and putting them on newborn girls! Then testing if they grow up as the opposite gender! (The answer may be disappointing to gender transformation fans). The episode is here: https://www.pushkin.fm/podcasts/revisionist-history/the-magic-wand-experiment

Rachel's Haven Gallery section of caps is back online! https://rachelshaven.com/gallery/ Thanks to Miriam for making this happen. This gallery has over 150,000 files, many caps from the early-2000s and dead platforms like Yahoo Groups and Lycos. I thought many of these caps would be lost media, but they are now available again!

More caps coming soon. Summer is a very hectic work load for me in my real-life career and I've been burnt out.

Love,
Courtney

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search