Monday, September 12, 2022

Cap-a-Thon September

 First day off in about a month! Capping all night. Post your ONE SENTENCE ideas here.

Anonymous said...

Boyfriend gets to experience a Girl's Night Out thanks to his GF and some friends

Anonymous said...

Boy uses the girl's bathroom to his own detriment

Anonymous said...

A classic auto closet mishap

Anonymous said...

Boyfriend angers girlfriend winds up Preggo

Anonymous said...

An 18 year old male high school senior dresses up as a 30 year old woman to go on a date with his 30 year old male neighbor.

Anonymous said...

brother loses a bet and has to try out for the dance team as a girl.

Anonymous said...

Now you know what it's like to wear my cheer uniform

Anonymous said...

Now you know what it's like to wear my cheer uniform

Anonymous said...

I knew you would look good in Lululemon

Nick S. said...

Can you make me a caption were I become a girl by wearing girl shoes, and clothes that my friend wants me to wear to school, because her brother needs a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

I glare at them as if say "And you still don't see me as a woman"!

NikkiJ said...

Caught with painted toenails by girl friends and forced to come to a girly slumber party

NikkiJ said...

Caught with painted toenails by girl friends and forced to come to a girly slumber party

Anonymous said...

Basketball team has to go to Debutante ball with female team due to lost bet.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search