Thursday, January 26, 2023

Alpha Chick or Undercover Sorority


 

There are two things I'll always love in TG Land:

1. Cheer Caps

2. Sorority Caps

Posting more of both on my Patreon!

“This is it? Seriously? The hair feels weird, but at least I’m not wearing a wig. Makeup just feels natural after dealing with those soft brushes on my face. The shirt feels unisex despite now being an Alpha Phi girl. Having shaved legs isn’t bad. This is going to be so easy!”


“I’m glad you changed your mind and are looking forward to this, Rick. I mean Rachael!”


“Oh, I still hate the idea. You owe me BIG TIME after this, Courtney.”


“Remember the mission. Expose Riley for the b*tch she is! She knew the Treasurer position was important to me and did everything in her power to get me kicked out of the sorority so she could take it! Once you find her flaws and get her kicked out, we can submit our evidence to the council and get me back in.”


“Umm.. I thought I just needed to go in there and get pics of her embezzling money. Why this getting to know her stuff? That’s going to take longer than the weekend.”


“Exactly! Hope you are ready to spend the rest of the semester being one of the girls! Be careful none of them see your little pp when changing in front of each other. Oh, and take these pills. Those falsies will only last you so long so it’s important you start growing real boobs.”


“Are you crazy, Courtney?! I can’t just transition into a girl just like that! Why don’t you just find another sorority!”


“Apparently I’m blacklisted around campus. Remember, the sooner you act like a snobby girly girl brat like she is, the closer you’ll get to her to expose her secrets! Maybe you’ll meet some new friends and end up love being a chick!”


“Won’t they think I betrayed someone?”


“Not if she deserved it in the first place! They all probably miss me to death.”


“Sure, Courtney… Let’s just get this over with. Tell me more about how to act like a girl so no one finds out that I’m really a bro!”


Zoe said...

So agree with you Courtney. I love cheer and sorority caps too! Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search