Sunday, July 9, 2023

Bikini College Boyfriend to Younger Sister

 I can’t believe I wasted two years of my life with him. I can’t believe he cheated on me with Professor Courtney! I can’t believe the girl standing next to me is now my little sister!




We just graduated college a few weeks ago and I was expecting our relationship to grow and maybe even get engaged. There were plans to visit my parents beach house in early-June where we could relax for a change. The week after graduation, a close friend told me that she saw my boyfriend and Professor Courtney out at bar together where Courtney was wearing a very revealing outfit and constantly touching my boyfriend. They saw them leave together! Going through my boyfriend’s phone confirmed he had cheated on me since there were many inappropriate pictures of him doing adult things with his professor! I felt so violated and sick to my stomach thinking the person who cared about me the most really didn’t care at all. I needed revenge. Something more than just exposing his affair and breaking up with him.


I had the device sent directly to the beach house where my parents were already staying. Mom placed the device in his guest bedroom under the bed where it would omit certain pink noises and mist during the night while he slept. When we arrived,  was obviously disappointed that we would be sleeping in separate rooms but I used the excuse that it was appropriate since we were with my parents. The next morning he complained he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to just stay in bed all day since he could barely walk. I could already tell the physical changes were happening since his hair was growing, his signature beard was GONE, and it was obvious he was shrinking in size. I told him I understood and put on my bikini to head to the beach while the rest of the magic would happen while he was resting. The transformation was so intense, he wasn’t even able to join us for dinner at the table and I could hear slight female crying and groans coming from the room later that night.


The next morning, I met the little sister I always wanted for the first time! She came out of the room very perky and full of life with zero memory of male existence. My parents knew the truth, but would be the only others to know that their new daughter used to be a man. She begged me to get into my pink and black bikini so we could hit the beach together. Talking to her more that day, I found out that she just turned 18, graduated high school, and was looking forward to attending the exact college “we” had just graduated from. Time to leave that device a five-star review for accomplishing the goal of punishing my boyfriend and giving me a cheerful little sister!

kwtm1874 said...

You talk about punishing or punishment of the (ex)boyfriend. What did he learn? LOL; IDENTITY THEFT/IDENTITY DEATH is evident here. the ex-bf was changed into a little sister and changed as never having been a male or remembering of his former life; changed by chemical(s). You have also destroyed the ex-bf family life of now having a lost son(collateral damage)!

Zoe said...

Glad to see you back Courtney! Loved this story and only wish this machine was real. The girls are just beautiful. Oh what a dream to be like them and able to wear a bikini!!!!!! Love, Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search