Thursday, August 3, 2023

DeviantArt Gone

Bad news today. I woke up to discover that my DeviantArt account has been indefinitely suspended. Not sure if it's even worth fighting or if I should just take my chances making a new account. It's pretty much as slap in the face since I had that account for nearly a decade and the same thing happened to my long-time Pinterest account a few months ago. Looks like I'm posting here and still on the old Blogger account. Does anyone even visit other Blogger pages outside of TG Land? It's obviously dated and not getting a makeover any time soon. Don't worry about any of my past caps being "gone" forever. Of the THOUSANDS of caps I've made over the years, I only ever permanently deleted less than a dozen of them. There's also a hard drive backup in case anything happens to me. Please keep following the Patreon and Blogger for the time being. I'll be posting content to both a lot this month.


Love,

Courtney

Lee said...

Oh pooh!

Anonymous said...

That sucks.

Anonymous said...

This TG land of ours is a dead community. It’s been slowly dying out for years.

Zoe said...

Damn!,Zoe

Bram Weiser said...

Hi, Courtney,

May I ask if you've tried what their Help System says about how to "self-reactivate" a deactivated account (if done within 21 days of the deactivation)? It's at https://www.deviantartsupport.com/en/article/how-do-i-deactivate-my-deviantart-account (scroll down for the reactivation information).

Please take a look and see if this might(?) work for you.

Sincerely,
Bram Weiser

lil Ash said...

Myother 123 lost their account, too. The good ol' days of the Internet being a refuge from the real world are being replaced with it being a worse extension of it. Sucks bigtime.

Howelling_Robin said...

I'm so sorry! I actually look forward to posting each week because it was always such an honor to have you like my captions. You are the reason I write caption stories and are still a huge inspiration. Sorry you had your D.A. removed, I recently got my twitter suspended, so I know the feeling of waking up and not seeing your account there anymore. An account you spend years working on, removed without a second thought. If you do make a new D.A. let me know and I'll repost your account so you can get back some watchers. Please don't stop making content because you're truly talented and I enjoy it so much.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search