Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Mizz TGMerica Chapter 13 - Mz. South Carolina



  Good Morning girlies. So it is funny how coincidentally South Carolina followed North Carolina, but here we are. In this one while trying to research the plot twist on this one found out that Miss Queen Portugal this year was a transwoman! Any who I thought it was ironic considering I wanted to go the Portuguese route prior to that. I hope you enjoy and as always please share your thoughts with me on this. I love you all and thank you for your support! I hope you have a great day and we will talk tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee


Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa
Blogger - hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/hayleesims….
Youtube - www.youtube.com/HayleeSimsa/f… 

Zoe said...

Wow! This competition is really heating up! One beautiful "woman" after another and all are equally in need of winning. Just wonder how many after the contest will end up remaining female? Zoe

Haylee Simsa said...

I think most will be staying hehe.

Zoe said...

I shouldn't disagree with you as you write the stories but I would be on several so content in their new form they want to remain female! Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search