Thursday, July 2, 2026

Girly Grass

 




 Good Morning my lovely friends! Today is another fun one and when I found this pic I felt it totally had to be linked to weed. I'm sure you could fill in the rest of the plot, but still I think you'll have fun reading. Like always share your thoughts girls, I would love to hear what you are thinking. Also I appreciate your continued support in my art. Till tomorrow girlies!

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Blogger - https://hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot.com/

Tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/hayleesimsa


Tammy said...

What a powerful substance and so life changing. xxx

Haylee Simsa said...

hehe yes indeed Tammy! Thanks for your comment!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search