Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Build-a-Bra 45 - Pushing Her Up

 


 Good Morning sisters, I hope you are doing well! We are already half of the way back into this revival of the Build-a-Bra series. Again we will go to sixty in this batch, but I definitely will keep this one indefinitely as it is just such an easy plot to build on. I hope you are enjoying and if you are let me know sisters. Thank you for all the support over the past few weeks, it has been tremendous and I'm looking forward to new milestones as the year progresses! Have a great day and we will chat tomorrow!

-xoxo Haylee

Patreon (Both free and Premium Content!)

Hey all if you want more amazing content and want stories two months sooner check out my Patreon for only $5 a month!
www.patreon.com/hayleesimsa

Blogger - https://hayleeshodgepodgeoftg.blogspot.com/

Tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/hayleesimsa

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search