Monday, January 14, 2013

Business Help Needed!


If some of you remember, I talked a few months ago about starting a video service featuring gender transformation videos and other fetish acts that are done in a TASTEFUL WAY. Think a combination of Tranisa and Mako, but within themes that you find on this blog!

Well, since then I've managed to recruit some interested crew and cast members! There's one big thing missing now.... knowledge of how to actually get this off the ground!

I know all of my readers come from different backgrounds and careers. I'm hoping there is someone out there who may be willing to help me get this vision up and running. Maybe someone who knows about start-ups or maybe even adult entertainment. Especially, creating budgets and raising capital.

If so, please email me or send me a message on Skype!

Thanks!
Courtney Captisa

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search