Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Help Wanted!: Logo Design


Our publishing company, In Your Dreams Publishing, is in need of a logo. I know we have a large fan base of college age people and since it's winter break I figured this would be a great time to reach out. If you do logo design and are interested, please email me at sororitycourtney (at) gmail.com

I would prefer to have this done by someone who is a fan of our work rather than reaching out to 3rd parties just yet!

Things will kick into high gear in 2015. Claire and I have a new story coming out sometime next month and have another full novel that is about half way done. I'm also working on stories with a few other co-writers and a few solo. You can expect to see new ones out just about every month!

Thanks!
Courtney

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search