Saturday, December 20, 2014

Raise



Anonymous said...

Even with short stories and caps, I often find that I get more out of them when I read them a second time. I really liked this one the 1st time I read it. I imagined to coworkers starting off roughly at the same level and one climbing his way up and the other agreeing to be feminized by him. That was cool. Then I thought more about the use of the word "we" and it occurred to me that it was a condescending "we" and that Hawkins had been the boss and had been 'grooming' ; ) his employee for some time. I like that one too -- maybe more!

Personally, I'm not a big fan of implants -- in real life or fiction. In fiction, I prefer changes to come hormonally or magically.

Courtney Captisa said...

Personally, I've also had a preference for more realistic changes that involve surgery, hormones, chemicals, etc. I love a good magic story when done correctly. Due to the amount of other magic caps out there, we have always tried keeping things more realistic here but like to branch out once in a while :) It's also why I wanted Red and Haylee to join this blog because they mostly do magic caps.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search