Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer Update

Due to a few things that came up in my personal life, I was unable to complete my prom stories a few weeks ago! They are still on backburner as I have a few other projects happening, so the rest of June may be a little quiet. I'll try to get a few new caps out.

The prom stories I have are good and I want to spend a little more time with them. In the meantime, there are two stories I wrote for commission. One is about a boy who signs up for ballet lessons with the intent of hitting on girls, but you can guess what happens. Another is another AR/TG story of some guy in his 30's who slowly turns into a teen girl.

Look for these coming soon!
Anonymous said...

wish I could have surgery and turn out like her!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search