Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas at Courtney's Clean Caps




Merry Christmas everyone!

In years past, I have always just said happy holidays with a sweet message allowing people to spend time with families rather than looking at weird stuff online. Then I found out that the holidays are huge for people wanting to explore their gender or at least see some others be forced feminized! Here's what's been happening around our camp!

Not too manly anymore... wait, when was she ever?
Claire wanted nothing more this year than for someone to buy her a onesie and Little Girl outfit. This age regression thing seems to be going pretty far. Courtney made that wish come true in exchange for being able to humiliate share the pictures of her on the blog That's my gift from her for this year! Maybe when I get pregnant, I'll send her some of my breast milk to drink. Will that go through customs?

I don't see any evidence of a penis there, do you?

In other news, Brandon gave up on TG Land for a bit but after talking to me he realized that deep down he is a true sissy. So much to the fact that he told me he was at a family event last night for Christmas Eve and got turned on from this cap....




True artistic expression right? In more news, be sure to check out our holiday books. More to come! Dressed & Blessed pushed back to Christmas 2018 though or Easter depending! Have some other cool blog stuff coming out in the next few weeks and other big announcements.


Love,
Courtney
Amber Harland said...

I miss being a part of these christmas posts

Rachel said...

omg id kill to get featured in a cap :( those girls r luck af!

Rachel said...

omg id kill to be featured in a cap :( those girls r so lucky

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search