Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Courtney Shuts Down For Good?

I never thought this day would come and never looked forward to it. When I first started putting out TG content, I didn't realize how big it would get. The blog has 22 MILLION hits since I started it and we are now at over 30 books released! However, I promised myself that I would stop when one of three things ever happened:

1. Someone close to me found out about my TG Land activity
2. I got engaged
3. I got pregnant

Fortunately, I'm not expecting right now and no one has popped the question this holiday season (yet). However.... a few nights ago, I found out my romantic partner discovered that I'm responsible for writing and producing a bunch of gender transformation content! I spoke with some close friends in TG Land about it who gave me some advice on how to handle it (Thanks! You know who you are!) Luckily, I'm medicated right now thanks to that evil mental breakdown 2 years ago. Remember that when I shut the blog down for a while? Why does this always happen around the holidays?

That being said, when I did question them about it they admitted they've known for months! They just never said anything. It was stated that they loved me unconditionally and that Courtney is "into a bunch of weird shit anyway!" It did come as surprise. I admitted to them that I did not want this in my personal life and we promised to not mention it again in our relationship. My love said that they never brought it up before because they loved me no matter what!

So here is the good news. Because of their support... I am NOT closing the blog and am going to continue doing what I have loved.



Love,
Courtney
Anonymous said...

You do what you want to do, fuck what people thihk or your support thinks! You’ve given all you can and everyone here will accept that! It’s time to focus on you! So you do what you neeed and people will support you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that many authors of unusual content did so under pseudonyms hoping to keep that part of their life private. You were not the first nor will you be the last! The fact your significant other and friends had discovered your blog and or books and chose not to confront you with it shows their love for you. All of us have parts of our lives we wish to keep private so you are not unique in that way. I'm glad you've chosen to continue as most of your fans are as well. So my parting words are, "You go girl"!!! Have a wonderful holiday season and have a wonderful life!!!

KG

Amber Harland said...

Glad everything turned out okay

Sally Bend said...

Don't scare us like that! I was nearly in tears I was so worried for you. So happy to hear things worked out, and that they're smart enough to love you unconditionally.

I'm still feeling a tad bitchy about the tease (LOL), but I've been there, I know what that moment of discovery is like, and I'm glad it was full of far less drama than my own experience.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can understand a little of what you're going through.
This year my partner discovered that I was chatting with other lovers of crossdressing and tg stories. She was upset, but mostly because I was keeping it a secret.
We talked and communicated about it, I told her I was scared and she told me that she wants me to trust her.
We're now exploring these interests together, though very slowly and carefully.

It's encouraging to hear your partner say that they love you unconditionally, mine said the same thing when she found out. Now that we've discussed it I feel closer to her than ever.

Good luck. I wish you two all the best!

C B Rigby said...

Just so pleased for you that writing this stuff is simply accepted in a matter of fact way. (((Hugs))

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search