Thursday, January 4, 2018

Numbers Issue


First off, thanks to everyone who is currently following the blog! For those of you who aren't, why not? 242 followers doesn't seem to line up with the fact that this blog gets over 50k hits a day! I'm trying to grow this, so make sure to hit that follow button on the right!


Love,

Courtney
Dee Mentia said...

I didn't think "followers" really mattered much anymore, as people tend to just follow links or bookmark them on a front page. I have 367 followers, yet I just had the biggest month since I started back 8 years ago with 163k page views in December. You beat that in 3 days.

Courtney Captisa said...

Good point, but I'm going to keep bitching until I hit 163,000 book sales a month! :)

Sally Bend said...

I'll gladly trade you followers for hits. :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search