Sunday, October 14, 2018

Free Story Released: Found Footage (Story with Images)


Happy Halloween everyone! Yeah, I'm early but after releasing a bunch of stories recently and having another horror story coming out I figured I would give a gift! Found Footage was supposed to be part of a bundle, but that wasn't complete on time! Enjoy and please leave a review!

Successful fashion blogger and designer Allison Gilmore returns to her childhood home in New
England to gather her remaining personal items before her parents retire to Florida. What starts as a trip back in memory lane turns into a nightmare as Allison discovers home movies in the attic that she was never supposed to see.



Written by Courtney Captisa
Edited by Sally Bend
Additional proofreading by Bryan
Some photo editing by Alexis!
Model: Some girl Courtney hired

Marti's tg captions said...

Wow! Kinda dark but I like it and in the end everything turned out to be fine. Now I know I should read more of your stories. Just need to create an account on amazon :D

Anonymous said...

Great story!!!!!! Will there be a follow up? Zoe

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search