Thursday, October 4, 2018

Note About Future Caps and AP



Some of you may have noticed that I was posting about a cap a day for the entire year until recently. Most of these caps were made in batches in winter time when I wasn't as busy. However recently cap making hasn't had as much flair for me. Just a note that I am NOT going to be making many caps going forward and will only do so when I feel like there is a good story concept or image.

There are about 50 caps I made that I haven't posted yet. These will be scheduled out over the next few months. Another reason for this is I have few dozen story concepts that are way too long for regular caps and that I want to release as books or in a bundle. Cap making has shortened time I could be spending writing some very good TG stories!

In the meantime, it's Age PROGRESSION "week" until Monday!

-Love
Courtney






nikir77 said...

So not only did you cross the gender divide, but you crossed the color barrier, the you go from 19 to 40. wow that med student either made a big mistake or was a
mad-scientist in the making. If I went from one color to another and gender I would have to cut my connection with my family.

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
Going to miss you every day but certainly understand.
Will look forward to when you do post. Maybe even one of
me if you will transform me to the girl of my dream who
adore lingerie! Thanks and best to you! Zoe (in Texas)

Anonymous said...

This is incredible. I just love turning into curvy women in their 30s and 40s. Could you maybe turn a guy named Keith from a college grad into a busty blonde single mother of two? I just love the idea of having a family and some freedom to pursue romance.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search