Monday, December 24, 2018

Courtney is an Idiot



I'm seriously dumb! There has been basically no comment activity since July. I was very confused when I posted that requests were open and nobody responded. It was then that I discovered that there were over 160 comments awaiting moderation on the blog! Usually they send me an email about comments but I haven't received any in months. So sorry for y'all that didn't get a response.




The good news is that there will be a bunch of new caps soon. Someone posted a good original request and his sissy dreams of having a vagina are going to come true tomorrow!

Merry Christmas

-Courtney
Anonymous said...

RIP

Anonymous said...

Maybe a boy gets leotards for Christmas or his birthday as he has also been given Ballet or gymnastics lessons as a gift from a senile aunt or grandmother

Anonymous said...

I love that idea

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search