Saturday, December 29, 2018

New Collaborators Wanted



It's time for some fresh blood here. I'm looking for new collaborators who want to submit their caps to the blog. They MUST BE CLEAN!!!! NO NUDITY OR ANYTHING NASTY! And you know the kind of stuff that goes over well here. E-mail me with your stuff: courtneycaptisa (at) gmail.com

In other news, I have been working on some new stories and have decided to keep capping regularly. There were about 80 caps I made in 2018 that did not get posted so working on scheduling them!
Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see your new caps Courtney!
Best for a great 2019! Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hello Courtney,
My name is Maryanne Peters and I would be interested in working with you and gaining access to your fanbase for my own stories.
I am very new to TG fiction (about 20 months) but I have already published 150 stories on Fictionmania.tv.
My email is: marriettepetrus@gmail.com.
Can we correspond?
Maryanne

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search