Saturday, October 26, 2019

Courtney Gets Married (For Real This Time)




I thought this moment would never come! What guy in his right mind would ever marry Courtney Captisa?! Luckily, I found the RIGHT one. But yes, The Queen of Caps is tying the knot in a few weeks! Remember when I said I would quit TG land? If:

1. Someone I knew found out what I do
2. I got engaged
3. Became pregnant

1 happened and luckily,  he was okay with it.  Although I don't see myself making caps while breastfeeding at the same time... I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Look for some other major things happening soon!

If you would like to get me a present. Please send funds to my Paypal: sororitycourtney@gmail.com or Amazon electronic gift card to the same address! Thanks a bunch cuties!

Love,
Courtney

While we are on the subject... Flashback to this epic cap series that was a fictitious wedding of mine: https://courtneycaps.blogspot.com/2013/06/courtneys-wedding-chapter-2.html





















Steph said...

Congratulations on your nuptials! May you both be happy and successful.

Steph said...

Congratulations on your nuptials! May you both be happy and successful.

Lee said...

Congratulations ! I hope that it is everything that you dreamed of, and more.

Marti's tg captions said...

Wow! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Can't deny I'm a bit jealous but still I feel happy for you. Hope it's going to be the most magical day in your life :)

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search