Sunday, October 20, 2019

Quickie Caps: Sunday thoughts


To be honest, I used to HATE captions when I first discovered TG Land in the late 90s when I was a kid. Mostly because the captions back then were very short and were often just pictures some gender-confused misfit scanned from a JC Penny catalog. I preferred longer stories!



However, recently it seems short-form caps have made a huge comeback, especially on Tumblr. Often they contain femdom, derogatory slang, humiliation,  and verbal abuse but at least there's an issue of female empowerment! I like it! Here are some examples.








I'm digging this. Not all pictures need 200-word caps or more. Unlike other caps, a lot of these are in second-person. Time to make some of my own. What do you think? Should I throw a lot of these out there?





Love,
Courtney
Anonymous said...

Not bad at all. I like

Dee Mentia said...

They definitely have their place. Short stories are always better of course.

The quickie captions feel like Facebook while the others are more like Livejournal!

lil Ash said...

I guess those Tumblr sentences are okay......but I prefer longer format ones. Those seem like pretend mistress type things rather than imagining what's going to happen...

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search