Sunday, January 24, 2021

Long Overdue 2020 Wrap-Up Post

Hey cissies! (That’s my new term for all my fans since it appears 98% are straight guys who like the idea of feminization! Like it?)

Woah, 2020 was rough. One of the worst years of my life. COVID-19 restrictions completely destroyed the real-life career I had been working on for over a decade and it’s not looking promising to rebuild in the foreseeable future. As most of you know, job hunting sucks. My Patreon is basically the only thing keeping me financially afloat right now, so your support is welcomed!

Amazon sales have tanked in the past two years. From what I heard, it’s not just me but other TG writers as well. Here is the GOOD NEWS: For all future releases of 15,000 words or less, you can access future book releases via my Patreon if you are a $5 supporter and up! Anything over 15,000 words will be available to Patreon supports at the $15 level and above. These releases will still be available on Amazon and Lulu for those who wish to purchase them there.

When looking through my collection, I found dozens of stories that were partially finished over the years. Now that I’ve come to terms with some things in life, I’ll focus on completing them. Some of these include the TG Mall series, two more Sasha stories, the long-awaited sequel to Under the Poms, and two new series based on new central characters I’ve created. My goal is to release at least once a month starting in February.
There are still plans to do some TG movie reviews on YouTube. I commissioned a very well-known TG artist to do the cover art. It’s just very time-consuming to put together so may take a few more weeks. These videos will be available to the public, but only Patreon supporters can dominate films.

THE BLOG TURNS 10 YEARS OLD THIS SEPTEMBER! Not sure what special event I want to do. I’m so over Blogger since it’s dated, but keep it around because the fanbase is still there. Thanks, cissies!

TL;DR: 2020 sucked. All future books available on Patreon. Blog turns 10 years old this year. Courtney is a broke bitch.

Love,
Courtney
https://www.patreon.com/courtneycaptisa
lil Ash said...

Hang in there Courtney. These are rough times indeed!

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search