Friday, January 22, 2021

Vote for the next TG Mall Story! (3 caps)






Voting for Patreon supporters only!: https://www.patreon.com/posts/46518165


Going through my notebook, I found the plans I made years ago for the TG Mall series. In case you aren't aware, several books were released.  The last one (TG Mall #6) was supposed to have a sequel, #6.5, but although the entire plot was planned out I lost interest. Part of the reason was a lot of other projects and the fact that the original creator of the series who used to write for my blog, Haylee Sims, decided to give the series to me and leave TG Land! After #6.5, there was a plot point to which the concept of TG Mall spreads across the nation. Maybe one day I'll finish it, but in the notebook were 12 other TG Mall short story ideas, one for each month, that was going to be released. 


Since I'm bringing it back, it's your chance to vote! Which one would you like to see me release first? Poll is in another post. Poll only open to current Patreon supporters!

Dee Mentia said...

Well, that last one definitely sounds like fun! Especially since many pf the malls here are now being demolished, converted to industrial parks, or turned into more of an Outlet Strip Mall sort of arrangement.

I have them all purchased already, so anything new you publish in regards to TG Mall is going to be on my wish list!

Courtney Captisa said...

@Dee, thanks so much for supporting! Malls nowadays suck and are archaic, but they make for better stories than someone opening an Amazon box and crossdressing.

Rhodry said...

The malls its been a long time. Since I enter a mall. Because of disaster of the virus. He enter the mall. Just because he to feel at ease. But this mall is special. This mall can make a new you. Out of you.

Anonymous said...

How about no because we would rather see you do A lot more realistic stuff first

Anonymous said...

Courtney, Loved the middle one with the guy going into the shop for a tux and after being sprayed with perfume turns into a hot female! I'd love to wander into that mall and share this experience!!!!!! Great work as always sis! Zoe

Cryofly said...

They all seem cool, but the last two definitely look more interesting. Leaning more towards the Bridal Shop one.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search