Thursday, February 25, 2021

World Record for Most TG Caps!

 Just a random thought... Who do you think holds the record for the most amount of TG Caps made? 



Some cap makers including myself have made thousands. Not sure of the exact number of mine, but I'm assuming it's somewhere around 3,000. I'm thinking here are some contenders:


Hrdknight (Where are you? MIA since October): Was posting daily for what seemed to be a decade.

Becky: Posting since at least the mid-2000s, probably earlier.

Nikki: Some of her caps stories are like 80-100 panels long. Considering she's been posting for over a decade and has dozens of long stories, could be up there.

Not counting the people who don't design caps and just write the text for pictures.  Is there anyone else you can think of?

Love,

Courtney

Dee Mentia said...

I know I'm around 2,000 posts on my blog, and there a bunch that were on the Haven that I didn't post to my blog. Plus a bunch of blog exclusive captions that I didn't post to the Haven. I have created 2,350 topics on the Haven, so probably about 2200 captions there, give or take some, plus maybe 200 blog exclusives .. so probably around 2,500 total for myself? I just looked at the number of attachments I have at the Haven, and it's 2,575 so that is how many caption panels I've posted, so I'm probably around 2,800 captions/panels total.

I would say that the number one producer of TG captions though would be Dawn (Commentator) who has 6,775 topics created on the Haven, and even being a staff person, she's probably over 6k .. and for attachments, she's around 7,200 TG caption panels! Staggering!

Anonymous said...

I saw that Knight's blog is no longer available. I was sad to see that, especially without knowing what happened to Knight.

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search